Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Rotherham £60 - £80 / Day (other benefits and parking)
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Rotherham
Are you looking to start work in September in a friendly and supportive school working with children that thrive off new challenges?
Does working alongside a dedicated and 'outstanding' teacher appeal to you?
If you want to help shape the young minds of the future, then look no further as we may have the role for you.
Our school located in Rotherham has committed and talented staff who provide a challenging curriculum and have high expectations for the success of all children. Lessons, after-school activities and visits provide a wide range of exciting opportunities for learning. The post is to teach in a mixed Y3/4 class. This a temporary position but for the right teacher could become more permanent.
* Excellent career development and opportunities for training
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme worth up to £300
* Dedicated 1:1 consultant who can guide you through the interview process, offering support where needed
* Team building days out with the school
* Free CPD from the school and Randstad Education
Have you got the passion to inspire pupils and encourage them to succeed to the best of their abilities? If so we ask that you have:
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Outstanding classroom management and inter-personal skills
* An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
* Experience of supporting learning in lower KS2.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Planning creative lessons and delivering them with a hands on interactive approach
* Developing new learning tools using innovative ideas
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are a newly qualified teacher or someone with a little more experience and would like the opportunity to join this rewarding and thriving school then please apply today!
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.